National Award for Dr. Reddy’s Foundation
We take immense pride in announcing that Dr. Reddy’s Foundation has been conferred with a National Award for efforts in bettering the livelihoods of Persons with Disabilities. We have been recognized as Divyangao Ke Liye Sarvshresth Placement Agency (Best Placement Agency for Persons with Disabilities) by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. The award ceremony was held in Delhi on December 3rd, 2022 on the occasion of International Day of Disabled Persons. Mr. K. Satish Reddy (Chairman of Dr. Reddy’s Foundation) received the award on behalf of the organization, from the Honourable President of India Smt. Droupadi Murmu.
- Advanced training program for graduates with disability with placement assistance.
- Skill development and employment generation for people with disabilities from remote areas through Hub and Spoke model.
- Focused sector-specific training especially in BPO and BFSI to facilitate placements.
- Employee sensitization workshops to improve workplace inclusion of persons with disabilities.
- Work with 15 disabilities out of 21 types as defined by RPWD ACT 2016.
- Include a minimum of 30% women beneficiaries
- Work with over 2000 employers for creating inclusive employment opportunities
- Start Self-employment initiative for Persons with Disabilities