National Award for Dr. Reddy’s Foundation
We take immense pride in announcing that Dr. Reddy’s Foundation has been conferred with a National Award for efforts in bettering the livelihoods of Persons with Disabilities. We have been recognized as Divyangao Ke Liye Sarvshresth Placement Agency (Best Placement Agency for Persons with Disabilities) by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. The award ceremony was held in Delhi on December 3rd, 2022 on the occasion of International Day of Disabled Persons. Mr. K. Satish Reddy (Chairman of Dr. Reddy’s Foundation) received the award on behalf of the organization, from the Honourable President of India Smt. Droupadi Murmu.
- Advanced training program for graduates with disability with placement assistance.
- Skill development and employment generation for people with disabilities from remote areas through Hub and Spoke model.
- Focused sector-specific training especially in BPO and BFSI to facilitate placements.
- Employee sensitization workshops to improve workplace inclusion of persons with disabilities.
- Work with 15 disabilities out of 21 types as defined by RPWD ACT 2016.
- Include a minimum of 30% women beneficiaries
- Work with over 2000 employers for creating inclusive employment opportunities
- Start Self-employment initiative for Persons with Disabilities
Buzzing in Crisis: How Climate Change Affects Honey Bees
As climate change is intensifying, Honey bees are finding it hard to keep up with the shifts. Honey Bees pollinate about 75% of the world’s food crops, and play a crucial role in maintaining ecology.
Building good workforce re-entry programs for women
A workforce re-entry program is a structured approach that aims to support individuals in re-entering the workforce after an extended absence. This blog highlights the need for good workforce re-entry programs for women, the features of an effective program, and the benefits of having one.
Alternate Wetting and Drying (AWD) for Sustainable Paddy Cultivation in India
In recent years, the alternate wetting and drying (AWD) technique has emerged as a high-potential sustainable paddy cultivation method. It reduces water usage, labor costs, and greenhouse gas emissions. This blog is on the AWD practice, benefits, and potential.