Who We Are
Dr Reddy’s Foundation (DRF) is a not-for-profit organization set up in 1996 to enable socially and economically vulnerable groups to take control of their lives. We develop and test innovative solutions to address complex social problems and promote scaling up of impact by leveraging partnerships. We work with Children, Youth (including Persons with Disabilities) Women and Households across 20 States in India.
In 1996 DRF started with the mission to educate and skill young people to fast track them towards livelihood options. DRF’s Livelihood Advancement Business School, better known as LABS, an innovative program way ahead of its time, trained more than five lakh aspirants and was implemented in more than 120 centers across 20 states in India.
But complex social problems require constant innovation and a change in the way we think in order to make a lasting impact. Today, we work with diverse partners to collectively solve problems in the areas of livelihood, education and health. Our recently launched new programs – GROW, MITRA, PUSHTI, FLHTL and ARITRA – builds on the foundation of collaboration for lasting impact.
The leitmotif for DRF’s work is problem solving for scale through collaboration and partnerships.
To enable sustainable social impact at scale
To empower communities through improved education, livelihood and health outcomes
To develop and test innovative solutions to address adaptive social problems and support scaling up of impact by leveraging the power of partnerships
- Practice honesty and integrity under all situations
- Strive to bring excellence in every aspect of our work
- Do things differently and innovate constantly
- Accept change and see new situations as opportunities to learn and grow
- Take personal responsibility for achieving specific, measurable outcomes and track results
- Respect others and be sensitive to their opinions, cultures, beliefs and diversity
- Establish good relationships by helping people feel valued, included, acknowledged and appreciated
- Take ownership beyond one’s own role to protect the organization’s interest
- Trust our stakeholders and be accountable for results
- Actively seek, give feedback and welcome suggestions and corrections.