Who We Are
Dr Reddy’s Foundation (DRF) is a not-for-profit organization committed to enabling economically and socially vulnerable groups to take control of their lives. Set up in 1996 by Dr Anji Reddy as a result of his faith in the innate capacity of the human being for progress when provided with an appropriate environment; the organization focuses on education, livelihood, health and nutrition.
We develop and test innovative solutions to address adaptive social problems and support scaling up of impact by leveraging the power of partnerships. We work with Children, Youth (including Persons with Disabilities) Women and Households in 20 States in India.
To enable sustainable social impact at scale
To empower communities through improved education, livelihood and health outcomes
To develop and test innovative solutions to address adaptive social problems and support scaling up of impact by leveraging the power of partnerships
- Practice honesty and integrity under all situations
- Strive to bring excellence in every aspect of our work
- Do things differently and innovate constantly
- Accept change and see new situations as opportunities to learn and grow
- Take personal responsibility for achieving specific, measurable outcomes and track results
- Respect others and be sensitive to their opinions, cultures, beliefs and diversity
- Establish good relationships by helping people feel valued, included, acknowledged and appreciated
- Take ownership beyond one’s own role to protect the organization’s interest
- Trust our stakeholders and be accountable for results
- Actively seek, give feedback and welcome suggestions and corrections.